Minggu, 16 Februari 2014

how to conceive a girl


Produce sperm carrying the X chromosome female gender . However , these types of sperm move slower than Y chromosome For that , the husband and wife should try different techniques during sex so that eggs produced female .
* Eat foods correctly *
To be able to pursue the X sperm egg is released , the wife should be able to maintain the pH balance in the body . Make sure the conditions around the vagina acidic . This is an ideal way . Choose foods such as broccoli , apples , fish , and dairy products . Focus on foods rich in calcium and magnesium .
* Choose the right time *
In order to pursue the X sperm fertilize the egg, the husband and wife should be able to set the time during sex so that when ovulation occurs , the Y sperm are dead . Perform intercourse two or three days before ovulation . Sperm can survive up to five days and X sperm have the power to live the longest. When the egg is released from the ovary , only one sperm is still there is the X chromosome
* Choose the right position *
Sexual position seems to be one key to ensuring that the X chromosome is able to defeat the Y chromosome For the position , select a shallow penetration positions like missionary style or anything where the husband is not too deep in the vaginal orgasms .
* Hold orgasm *
According to experts , the moment of orgasm , the PH inside the vagina changes . While before orgasm occurs , PH in the vagina and around the cervix was sour . The condition is good for the X chromosome to the egg hunt . If you want to have a girl , it is recommended that women hold orgasm .
Keep in mind all of the above is just a technique to get girls fishing opportunities . However , there is no evidence to ensure the validity of the technique .
Once again, pregnancy is a gift from the Lord , there is no way 100 percent accurate in choosing the gender of children. At least , the husband and wife have to keep trying and pray , regardless of the sex of his future . What is important to get a healthy and cute baby .

2 komentar:

  1. With the help of a man called Dr.Ogbes I was able to get pregnant. i'm 56years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though my husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across Dr.Ogbes whose email address is Landofanswer@hotmail.com or you reach him direct on his cell phone number +2347050270227 he told me he is going to send me a Herbs for me to drink, and will fall pregnant a week after drinking the Herbs i'm 7months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address at Landofanswer@hotmail.com or call him on his cell phone number +2347050270227.

    BalasHapus
  2. With the help of a man called Dr.Ogbes I was able to get pregnant. i'm 56years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though my husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across Dr.Ogbes whose email address is Landofanswer@hotmail.com or you reach him direct on his cell phone number +2347050270227 he told me he is going to send me a Herbs for me to drink, and will fall pregnant a week after drinking the Herbs i'm 7months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address at Landofanswer@hotmail.com or call him on his cell phone number +2347050270227.

    BalasHapus